1. Driver's Licence and Age: Valid national international driver's licence held at least two years and minimum 23 years of groups (A, B, C, D, E), 25 years of age for groups (F, G, H, I, K, KA, N, M) and minimum three years of driver's licence and 28 years of age for group (L, LA) are required.
2. Rental Period: Minimum rental is 24 hours. Any rental period less than 24 hours also requires a whole day rate.
3. Payment: Cash or credit cards are welcomed as methods of payment. A sufficient deposit to cover the cost of rental, a full tank of gasoline, plus 30% of the sum are required at the start of the rental. The advance payment should be at least USD 500 or the equivalent in TL. No advance payment required from the credit card holders. Rental periods are calculated on 24 hours basis. In case of delay 1/3 of daily rental rate is charged for every excess hour. Delay exceeding 3 hours is charged at daily rate.
4. Insurance and Additional Driver: Client's liability for collision damage for groups (A, D) is limited up to USD 12.000, and for groups (E, M), USD 20.000 per accident. This liability can be waived at USD 7 per day for groups (B, E), USD 8 per day for groups (F, G, H, I, K, KA, N) and USD 10 per day for groups (L, LA, M). Insurance does not cover windscreen and head light breakages, tyre punctures and theft of spare tyre. This can be waived at USD 3 per day for groups (B, E, F, G, H, I, K, KA, N) and USD 4 per day for groups (L, LA, M).
5. Personal Accident Insurance: Available at USD 4 per day for group (M), USD 3 for the rest of the groups.
6. Traffic Fines: Legal responsibilities resulting from traffic violations incurred during the rental period are charged to the renter.
7. Off Border: Renters wishing to drive out of country must obtain the advance authorization of company.
8. Other Services: Cars can be rented with chauffeurs and tourist guides. Mobile phones, child seat (USD 9 per day), luggage track (USD 8 per day) and snow chains are available at prior notice.
9. IN CASE OF ACCIDENT, PLEASE DO NOT NEGLECT GETTING THE POLICE AND MEDICAL REPORTS WITHOUT CHANGING THE LOCATION OF THE CAR. OTHERWISE THE INSURANCE SHALL BE ACCEPTED INVALID.